The idea is to get exclusive face-to-face time with senior technology decision-makers, listen to their challenges, and get unfiltered access to their specific requirements with respect to purchasing decisions. These roundtables provide excellent opportunities for sales teams to engage with potential customers in an informal setting.
Senior decision-makers from targeted organisations are invited to an intimate gathering over breakfast or lunch at a premier hotel or restaurant. During the approximately two-hour session, they discuss issues around a particular theme — for example, their readiness to implement a certain technology or their pain-points around a specific business process.
A typical roundtable would involve the following:
- Topic & theme jointly decided by Jicara Media and client prior to the event
- Our telemarketing team will invite the relevant attendees based on client’s wishlist
- One or two senior executive representatives from the sponsor will participate in the actual roundtable discussion
- A moderator from Jicara media will act as facilitator of the discussion
- Typically, 8-12 strategically targeted senior level attendees, invited by Jicara Media
- A two-page article on the roundtable will be produced by Jicara Media and hosted on Frontier Enterprise or SMEhorizon.
Get in touch